Lincat OE7503 Electric Atmospheric Steamer
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
This appliance requires a small electrical supply.
Please ensure that a 13A electrical supply is available within range of this product.
Why Buy the Lincat OE7503 Electric Atmospheric Steamer?
This OE7503 electric atmospheric steamer is perfect for the bulk production of healthy, beautifully steamed food. Because of its generous capacity and accessibility, this Lincat unit is perfect for steaming vegetables, puddings, rice, ham, fish and a large number of other products. Because of the nature of steaming, this unit from will retain nutrients and reduce shrinkage, saving money on raw products. Manufactured using robust stainless steel (with a 304-grade stainless steel oven interior for a long service life) you are guaranteed a product that can stand the test of time and ensure easy, hygienic cleaning.
These capacious Lincat appliances additionally include the ability to accommodate 2/1 GN dishes for high-volume production. 6 shelf positions and removable shelf supports mean that the unit can be extremely flexible, able to accommodate even the largest of produce for steaming. Because of its internal steam generator, this freestanding commercial steamer ensures the highest retention of steam possible, resulting in a higher cooking quality. Energy efficiency is increased by a 2-point door latch mechanism and an effective door seal. This unit additionally features easy-to-use, simple controls, a thermostatic temperature control and boil-dry overheat protection system which prevents over-steaming. All components are WRAS approved, guaranteeing quality and hygiene.
Key Features of the Lincat OE7503 Electric Atmospheric Steamer:
- Durable stainless steel construction and an oven interior made from 304-grade stainless steel ensure that this model from Lincat will have a long service life and be able to sustain itself in even the most high-intensity kitchen environments
- The unit is also able to accommodate even 2/1 GN dishes for high-volume production, further increasing its flexibility and versatility
- 6 shelf positions and removable shelf supports give this unit from Lincat an extra level of versatility as shelves can be removed at will to increase space within the unit
- An internal steam generator ensures the highest retention rate of steam possible within the unit, ensuring the utmost efficiency when cooking
- A 2 point door latch and an effective door seal mean that the unit further retain steam while additionally saving energy, cutting both energy costs and cooking times
- This steamer features easy to use simple controls which mean that it reduces staff training times and can be used instantly
- A thermostatic temperature control and boil-dry overheat protection system prevents over cooking and over steaming, ensuring that food placed in the steamer comes out prepared to the highest possible quality
- Because of its nature as a WRAS approved appliance, this Lincat steamer is fully approved for quality and hygiene
Running Requirements and Product Specifications
This unit requires a power type of 39 A / 230 V - 9000 W for a single phase operation. For a three-phase operation, the unit requires a 13 A power supply, 400 V - 9000 W. This is a freestanding unit with external dimensions of 600 (W) X 1600 (H) X 950 (D) mm.
This unit comes with a standard manufacturer's 24-month parts and labour warranty.
Consider a gas alternative with the OG7504, offering the option of natural or LPG gas and 13 kW of power.
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Gastronorm Capacity||6 x 2/1|
|Internal Height (mm)||720|
|Internal Width (mm)||545|
|Internal Depth (mm)||680|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Capacity||6 x 2/1 GN|
|Power Rating||9 kW, 39 A, 230 V / 13 A per phase, 400 V|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.