Lincat SLR6 Silverlink 600 4 Burner Gas Range Oven
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Lincat SLR6 Oven Range?
Delivering performance and efficiency the Lincat SLR6 Silverlink 600 4 Burner Gas Range Oven will complement any kitchen. With durable stainless steel exterior construction, enamelled interior and cast iron pan supports not only is this unit capable of withstanding everyday bumps and scrapes typical in a busy commercial kitchen but is also easy to clean and maintain. The oven is heated with one burner, lit with piezo ignition and features a flame failure device for increased safety. Offering four possible shelf positions with two chrome plated shelves and side racks included as standard, this range can accommodate the majority of dishes whether large or small.
Designed with four open burners on the top of the equipment there is plenty of space to prepare a variety of foods. Delivered with adjustable legs as standard, rear castors are also available along with the option to purchase a splashback and plate shelf (this is not recommended when castors are fitted) and a choice of natural gas or LPG gas meaning that units can be fully tailored to meet specific requirements.
Main Features of this 4 Burner Cooking Range
- 130°C - 250°C temperature range manually controlled.
- Piezo ignition oven and manual ignition burners.
- Features flame failure device.
- Sealed hob tops.
- 1 gas burner in oven and 4 open gas burners at top.
- Low level flue.
- Side hinged door with 180° opening.
- Adjustable legs as standard; rear castor option available.
- 430 grade stainless steel body with enamelled cast iron pan supports and enamelled steel oven liner.
- External dimensions of unit: 935 - 970 x 600 x 600mm (H x W x D).
- Shelf size: 460 x 340 mm.
- Heat input oven: 5.8 kW.
- Heat input per hob: 4.5 kW.
- 1/2" BSP gas connection.
- Weight: 69 kg.
Lincat Range Oven Warranty
- This unit is supplied with a full 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty as standard.
Need more burners and larger oven space? Take a look at the LMR9 model, ideal for larger kitchens.
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Finish||Enamelled Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||360|
|Internal Width (mm)||480|
|Internal Depth (mm)||390|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Type||4 Ring Burners|
|Capacity||Approx. 67 Litres|
|Power Rating||23.8 kW, 81,209 Btu/hr, 1/2" BSP|
|Warranty||24 month parts and labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.