Parry NPDF9 Twin Fryer
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Parry NPDF9 Countertop Twin Fryer?
The Parry NPDF9 Twin Tank Electric Fryer offers satisfying results within a compact frame, designed for countertop positioning to maximise kitchen space. Measuring 465 x 600 x 600mm (H x W x D) a generous 2 x 9 litre capacity tanks are generated, perfect for busy kitchens that experience high demand.
Operating within a wide temperature range of 50˚C – 200˚C all frying requirements can be met via independent thermostat controls, delivering perfection with every use. The simple to clean design guarantees high levels of food safety and with features including removable control head and front positioned drain tap, maintenance has never been easier.
Each Parry fryer includes everything you need to get up and running as soon as possible. With two baskets and two lids, you are ready to fry without needing to purchase accessories.
Key Features of the Parry NPDF9
- Made in Britain.
- Wide temperature range of 50˚C – 200˚C caters for all frying requirements.
- Independent thermostat controls give precision and accuracy for improved results and can enhance energy efficiency during quiet periods.
- High temperature cut out ensures safe operation.
- Easy to clean and maintain design features removable control head so that every inch can be reached.
- Tap located at front of fryer efficiently drains oil when necessary.
- Supplied with 2 lids to cover tanks when oil is not in use.
- Simple clean stainless steel design guarantees durability in tough commercial kitchen environments.
- Dimensions: 465 x 600 x 600mm (H x W x D).
- Weight: 27.5 kg.
Parry Standard Warranty
A 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included as standard.
This model is also available with a freestanding design; check out the Parry NPDPF9.
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Litres Capacity||2 x 9|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Power Rating||2 x 9 kW|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.