Synergy SG900D Gas Chargrill
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why buy the Synergy SG900D chargrill?
"Against the competitor grills the average that you can save over the course of 5 years is £12,500 calculated in a standard 10 hour day, 360 day operation". (source: Synergy grill).
For chargrilling at it's best, the Synergy SG900 Gas Grill is the perfect choice. Designed to eliminate the mess typically associated with this cooking method you are left with tasty, succulent foods minus the elbow grease of cleaning afterwards. With a durable ceramic bowl voiding the need for a fat tray and also offering amazing heat retention, any excess juices are collected, instantly atomising on contact. Simply leave overnight to cool, lift the grids in the morning and hoover out any debris; effective cleaning takes minutes; a welcome relief in busy commercial kitchens.
Delivering a generous cooking area of 800 x 554mm, 2 independently controlled burners guarantee the versatility required to achieve success in any busy operation. The unique system which uses a combination of gas and air dramatically reduces fuel usage to minimise operational costs and maximise efficiency.
To experience Synergy excellence firsthand, a free demonstration is available. Call our sales team today for more information.
Key Features of the Synergy Grill
- Uses a unique combination of gas and air for more efficient operation.
- Fat atomising design eliminates the need for a fat tray; the fat turning to vapour transferring flavour to the food.
- Eliminates the messy fat and grease typical of a chargrill for a clean, tasty finish.
- Sharply inverted bars minimise sticking and create authentic branding that makes chargrilling so popular.
- Durable ceramic base guarantees optimum heat retention and even cooking results.
- Two on/off switches control each burner for total ease of use.
- Featuring 4 air inlets, a vortex is created to deliver even heat distribution around the ceramic bed.
- Perforated base and back ensures a good air flow over major components, enhancing performance.
- Frame remains cool throughout use allowing versatile positioning on standard work tops or even on a refrigerated unit.
- British made using British materials.
- Single temperature cooking.
- Minimal cross flavouring through reduced smoke output.
- Takes the strain off extraction systems.
- New 'easi-lift' cooking grid allows for height adjustment whilst cooking.
- Rapid warm up - reaches cooking temperature in 10-15 minutes.
Ultimate Performance Guaranteed
Every element of the SG900 is designed to enhance performance; from the air inlets which provide air circulation to evenly distribute heat to the specially positioned grid bars, all details working in unison to deliver a truly outstanding commercial chargrill. The cast iron grid appears slanted from the top, a feature which reduces contact area and therefore sticking, while from underneath the bars are flat to direct heat down into the ceramic bowl.
Synergy have developed this equipment to not only improve efficiency and deliver the best grilling results possible but also to improve working conditions. There is no black smoke often found with chargrill use, instead a fine white smoke ts emitted taking the strain off your extraction systems. The exterior surface of the unit remains cool throughout use meaning that positioning isn't an issue even if sited on a refrigerated stand.
- Choice of natural gas and LPG gas.
- Requires 230 V, 50 Hz, 13A power supply.
- External unit dimensions: 530 inc. rear up stand x 905 x 705mm (H x W x D). 380mm without up stand.
- Natural gas: 2.2mm jet; LPG gas: 1.5mm jet.
- Supplied with 1.5m power cable and standard 3 pin plug.
- 3/4" BSP gas connection.
- Unit requires approximately 1" of air circulation around the unit to work effectively.
- Feet are included. Item should always remain on the feet supplied to ensure adequate air circulation.
- Lifter and scrapper included.
Synergy chargrill warranty
- A full 12 month manufacturer' parts and labour warranty is included.
You may also be interested in the SG1300; delivering the same outstanding features and producing the same succulent results, this alternative model is designed with 3 burners, each independently controlled to maximise productivity.
Please Note* The image shows the SG900 with table. The mobile table is not included but can be purchased separately.
|Delivery||Standard 7 to 10 Working Days|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Height (mm)||380 (530 inc. rear up stand)|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Grill Surface||800 x 554mm|
|Power Rating||11.4 kW / 12.6 kW|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.