Why buy the Prodis JET35 glasswasher?
The wash and rinse tank have fixed tank thermostats, the wash tank has a 60°C wash temperature cycle, and the rinse tank has a guaranteed 80°C rinse tank cycle. The wash cycles last 2 minutes producing a quick and clean finish during a busy service.
The Prodis glass cleaner is built upon adjustable feet which allow it to sit flush with surrounding units.
Prodis JET35 important features
The handle is built with an ergonomic design: to be opened quickly and closed efficiently.
- Dimensions: 615 x 400 x 470mm (H x W x D).
- Single wash cycle setting.
- Double skinned door to trap both heat and noise.
- 350mm2 basket size.
- Compact design ideal where space is limited.
- Installation requires water, electric and waste supply within 1m of the machine's position.
- Stainless steel wash pump filter.
- 2.8kW - standard 13 Amp 3 pin plug.
- 2-4 bar operating water pressure required.
- Simple operation, vital in busy periods.
- 3/4" BSP standard washing machines water connection.
- Features an extra-large loading height to be able to handle large glasses.
- Strong stainless steel construction.
Cleaning and using the JET35 glass washer.
An automatic timed rinseaid pump allows a clean and pristine finish every time. Suitable for areas where the drain is below the unit using gravity carries waste water away. Included with the unit is 1 x 350mm basket which can hold 12 x pint glasses.
An alternative unit which has a drain pump is the Prodis E35 this is ideal where the waste outlet sits above the glass washer.
Prodis glasswasher warranty
12 months parts only warranty.
If more additional options are required please give us a call to receive a professional helping hand!
Please Note: These units require installation by a qualified warewasher engineer otherwise warranty may be void.