Why Buy the X-TRA X-45 Dishwasher from Sammic?
The X-45 dishwasher from Sammic is a great compact dishwasher made from catering grade 304 2B stainless steel. The unit features a thermal delay cycle where a guaranteed temperature of 85°C is reached before the beginning of each rinse cycle.
There are 3 separate cycles lasting: 120, 180 or 210 seconds depending on the content inside. The wash temperature ranges from 50°C to 65°C and the rinse temperature ranges from 75°C to 85°C for a clean and professional finish.
Sammic X-45 key aspects
- 3 wash cycles for selection.
- 450mm2 basket size.
- Double skinned door with high efficiency seal.
- Door provides good thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Magnetic micro-switch on door.
- Double rotating dispersers at the top and bottom of the machine.
- High-performance dispersers ensure even wash water distribution without "dead zones".
- Precise positioning of water jets deliver optimum washing results.
- Boltless rinse spray arms for easy assembly, cleaning and maintenance.
- Screw-less rinse dispersers give a simple and clean lock.
- Double filter system for effective wash pump protection.
- Rounded tank to avoid accumulation of dirt.
- Stainless steel wire rack holders and guides.
- Adjustable thermostats in tank and boiler.
- Safety thermostat in the boiler.
- Thermal cycle delay which guarantees a water temperature of 85°C before the beginning of each rinse cycle.
- 280mm Maximum loading height.
Using, maintaining and cleaning the X-45 Dishwasher
The X-TRA range of Sammic dishwashers have been designed specifically for ease of cleaning and quick maintenance with replaceable components and tool-less fixings.
The unit includes a rinse aid pump and detergent dosing equipment so use is as easy as loading, selecting a cycle and pressing a button. A full size 450mm basket, plate basket and a small cutlery basket are all included with the unit.
Should it be required for safety & hygiene or just piece of mind, the X-45 is available with a drain pump and non-return valve as well as a stand and high feet kit (140-190mm).
Compatible with either hot or cold water feed. Maximum water temperature of 55°C.
If you are looking for a higher capacity model with much of the same features, try the X-50.
Sammic Warranty and X-45 Electrical Specification
As standard the machine requires a 230V, 50Hz, single phase connection (a standard 3-pin plug).
The energy used during operation is 370W for the wash pump, 1500W for the wash tank, 2500W for the boiler with a total energy consumption of 2870W. The noise of the unit from 1 meter is 70dB which is around the same as a normal conversation.
Included with this dishwasher is 24 months manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty. A parts only price is available on application.
As with all commercial warewashing equipment, we advise that a fully qualified warewasher engineer installs the machine. Failure to comply may result in the machine's warranty becoming void.
If additional options are required please give us a call to receive a professional helping hand.