Why Buy The Fagor CO502 Concept Range Dishwasher?
Constructed with double skinned walls to reduce noise pollution and enhance heat retention; giving superior economic benefits. The interior is fabricated from stainless steel with rounded corners to prevent the build-up of waste and reduce the chance of stagnant water.
The unit is thermostatically controlled for optimal energy use and cleaning results. The main tank has a capacity of 20 litres and a 2kW heating element.
Concept Range Dishwasher Key Features
- Optional drain pump for when the waste outlet is above the unit's waste drain.
- Double rotating wash and rinse arms facilitate a comprehensive wash.
- 7 litre capacity boiler with up to three 1.8kW elements (depending on power supply).
- Thermo stop guarantees the water temperature is always at a suitable level.
- 60°C washing and 90°C rinsing temperatures.
- 3 wash cycle times: 60, 90 and 180 minutes.
- 1 x Base basket, 1 x plate basket and 4 cutlery containers included.
- Maximum clearance of 380mm for items.
Running the Fagor Concept CO502 and its specifications
Operation has a noise level of 63dB which is quieter than a normal conversation (70dB). The CO502DD standard unit does not include a drain pump but should you require one to pump the waste water and debris to a drain the option for a CO502BDD is available.
Each cycle of the dishwasher consumes 2.4 litres of water and the power requirements are 2.8kW, 12.2 Amps; a standard 3-pin plug. There is also the option to switch the unit to hard wired power: single phase (20 or 32 Amp) or 3 phase. This will mean, as well as a ware washer engineer, an electrician will be required for installation.
With Dimensions of 830 x 600 x 610mm (H x W x D) this unit is easily able to sit beneath a counter or bar. The unit weighs 70kg in it's own right (78kg when packed).
An alternative suggestion would be the Prodis E80XDP if the size requirements need to be smaller but offer the same features.
Fagor standard warranty
Included with the purchase of this washer is 24 months parts only warranty with the option for one or two years additional labour available.
Please Note: Water softener is recommended to make the most of your machine. If the unit fails due to lime scale build up it is not covered under the warranty.
Installation and unpack & position services are available upon request and application. Please give us a call to receive a professional helping hand for this service.