Lincat SLR9 Silverlink 600 6 Burner Gas Range Oven
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the SLR9 Cooking Range?
A quality range is at the core of many kitchens and the Lincat SLR9 Silverlink 600 Gas Range Oven can fill this position nicely. Measuring 935-970 x 900 x 600mm (H x W x D) a large cooking cavity is created to cope with bulk orders and with the addition of six burners simmering, boiling, frying and steaming can all be carried out from the same piece of equipment. The low level flue design maximises the hob area eliminating any obstacles which may prevent large pots from being used and with enamelled cast iron pan supports and a fully sealed top any accidental spillages can be quickly cleaned.
The temperature range of 130°C - 250°C is controlled via a precision thermostat guaranteeing that the perfect conditions for every dish can be achieved. With a flame failure device included as part of the design, safety is at the fore of operations. While this unit is delivered with adjustable legs as standard, castors can be fitted should this better suit individual business requirements. An additional splashback and plate shelf is available separately however is not recommended when castors are used. For a durable, hard working piece of equipment this product offers the perfect solution.
Key Features of the Lincat 6 Burner Oven Range
- Precision thermostat controls temperature range of 130°C - 250°C.
- Convenient piezo ignition to oven.
- Manual ignition to burners.
- Flame failure device fitted for increased safety.
- 180° side opening hinged doors.
- Sealed hob top eliminates dirt traps and improves cleaning.
- Designed with low level flue to maximise working area allowing large pots to be used.
- Adjustable legs as standard; rear castors are available.
- Constructed with durable 430 grade stainless steel body with enamelled cast iron pan supports and enamelled steel oven liner.
- External unit dimensions: 935-970 x 900 x 600mm (H x W x D).
- Heat input oven: 8.5 kW.
- Heat input hob burner: 4.5 kW.
- Shelf size: 700 x 340 mm.
- 1/2" BSP gas connection.
- Weight: 85 kg.
Lincat SLR9 Silverlink 600 Range Warranty
- This unit is supplied with a full 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty as standard.
Prefer cooking with electric rather than gas? Try this alternative designed with hotplates instead of burners.
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Finish||Vitreous Enamelled Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||360|
|Internal Width (mm)||720|
|Internal Depth (mm)||390|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Type||6 Ring Burners|
|Capacity||Approx. 101 Litres|
|Power Rating||35.5 kW, 121,126 Btu/hr, 1/2" BSP|
|Warranty||24 month parts and labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.