Blue Seal Cobra CR9D 6 Burner Gas Range Oven
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blue Seal CR9D Range Oven?
Offering total versatility in busy kitchens the Blue Seal Cobra CR9D Gas Range Oven can deliver excellent results. Designed with six open burners and a large oven capable of holding 2/1 GN containers businesses can bake, roast, boil or steam all from one piece of equipment. Manufactured with strong stainless steel and aluminised steel frame and an easy clean vitreous enamel interior even the toughest conditions can be withstood and with a choice of natural or LPG gas the ideal piece of equipment for every kitchen is available.
The large freestanding dimensions of 1085 x 900 x 800mm (H x W x D) create an ample cooking station ensuring that demand can always be met. Despite the size of this range it is easily manoeuvred thanks to the rear castors and adjustable front legs. In order to increase user safety the open burners are fitted with flame failure protection as standard to prevent any potential accidents.
Key Features of the Cobra Gas Oven Range
- Piezo oven ignition.
- Variable high to low controls.
- Flame failure protection on open burners for increased safety.
- Double skinned doors with good insulation for improved efficiency.
- Cast iron burners with vitreous enamel pot stands.
- Adjustable front legs and rear castors.
- French side opening doors.
- Removable spill tray guarantees easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel front with aluminised oven frame and vitreous enamel interior.
- External unit dimensions: 1085 x 900 x 800mm (H x W x D).
- 3/4" BSP male gas connection.
- Weight: 145 kg.
Blue Seal CR9D Cooking Range Warranty
A full 12-month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included.
Looking for a single-door unit? Take a look at the Blue Seal G506D 6 Burner Gas Range Oven.
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel & Aluminised Steel|
|Interior Finish||Vitreous Enamel|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Type||6 Ring Burners|
|Capacity||2/1 GN Size|
|Power Rating||Natural: 41kW or LPG: 40.5kW|
|Warranty||12 month parts and labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.