Blizzard BF6 Single Fryer
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why buy the Blizzard BF6 single tank fryer?
The Blizzard BF6 Single Tank Fryer is perfect for countertop use in kitchens limited by space that still demand great results. Durable yet simple design enhances the layout and operation of any professional catering establishment and represents superb value for money.
Offering multiple features to improve user satisfaction, you will never be disappointed. The generous temperature range of 50˚C - 190˚C allows for precision frying of many ingredients not just the stereotypical chips and fries. With adjustable thermostat and safety cut out feature frying has never been easier or safer.
The inclusion of a 6 litre removable tank, strong basket and accompanying lid guarantees you have everything you need to get started as soon as you receive delivery.
Key features and specifications of the Blizzard BF6
- Compact design is perfect for countertop use.
- Removable tank for easy cleaning.
- Mesh batter plate included as standard.
- Temperature range: 50˚C – 190˚C.
- Lid is included with purchase.
- Safety cut out guarantees safe operation.
- Adjustable manual thermostat.
- Non slip feet secure the fryer whilst in use.
- Basket size: 240 x 185 x 100mm (H x W x D).
- Weight: 6.5kg.
- Dimensions: 285 x 310 x 410mm (H x W x D).
- Durable stainless steel construction ideal for busy commercial kitchens.
Blizzard single tank warranty
12 months parts and labour warranty included as standard.
Also available in a 6+6 twin tank format, production is maximised and capacity increased to meet higher demand.
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Number of Tanks||1 x 6 litre|
|Power Rating||2.5 kW, 220-240V, 50Hz / 13 amp.|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.