Synergy SG1300 Gas Chargrill
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Synergy SG1300 Commercial Gas Grill?
For kitchens where grilling is in high demand, the Synergy SG1300 Chargrill is the perfect choice. With a 1200 x 554mm cooking area and 3 individually controlled burners you can maximise output whilst still guaranteeing unrivalled results. Having won 5 innovation awards in the last 18 months, Synergy have cemented themselves as firm market leaders, eradicating the mess typically associated with chargrilling whilst maximising fuel efficiency and guaranteeing long term savings.
Designed to minimise the shrinkage of meats during cooking, you are guaranteed succulent results to satisfy even the most discerning guest. Cleaning is also unparalleled thanks to a fat atomising design. The ceramic bowl below the cooking grids transforms any excess juice or fat, atomising on contact. This then mists back up to meats to enhance texture and infuse extra flavour. There's no need for endless scrubbing at the end of every service either. Simply leave the grill to cool overnight and hoover any residue in the morning.
To witness Synergy for yourself, a free demonstration is available. Contact our sales team for more information and to book your slot.
Key features and benefits of the SG1300 Chargrill
- Uses a combination of gas and air to guarantee more efficient operation.
- Fat atomising design eliminates the need for a fat tray; the fat turning to vapour on contact with ceramic base.
- Eliminates the mess typically experienced with a chargrill for a clean, tasty and succulent finish.
- Sharply inverted bars reduce contact area with food, minimising sticking and creating authentic branding marks that make chargrilling so popular.
- Grid surface flat underneath to effectively direct heat down to the ceramic bowl.
- Durable ceramic base guarantees outstanding heat retention and even cooking results.
- Three simple on/off switches control each burner for easy operation.
- Features 4 air inlets which create a vortex to promote an even heat distribution around the ceramic bed.
- Designed with perforated base and back to maintain a good air flow over major components.
- Cool touch frame even during use allows versatile positioning on standard work tops or even on a refrigerated unit.
- British made using British materials.
- Single temperature cooking.
- Cross flavouring is minimised through reduced smoke output.
- Takes the strain off extraction systems.
Synergy have created a grill where all elements combine to deliver premium performance. The ceramic bowl gives outstanding heat retention, the perforated base and back ensure optimum heat flow over internal components maintaining a cool to touch frame, the air inlets generate even heat distribution for uniform cooking anywhere on the grill and the specially designed cast iron grids not only direct heat down to the ceramic plate but also reduces surface contact for minimal sticking of foods, all whilst guaranteeing the authentic branding marks that make this cooking method so appealing. With minimal smoke being emitted, the problem of cross flavouring needn't be an issue.
For quality British manufacture using British materials, outstanding performance and long term savings on fuel, the Synergy SG1300 is the ideal choice.
- Choose from natural gas or LPG gas.
- Requires 230 V, 50 Hz, 13 A power supply.
- External unit dimensions: 530 inc. rear up stand x 1304 x 705mm (H x W x D). 380mm without up stand.
- Natural gas: 2.2mm jet; LPG gas: 1.5mm jet.
- Supplied with 1.5m power cable and standard 3 pin plug.
- 3/4" BSP gas connection.
- Unit requires approximately 1" of air circulation around the unit to work effectively.
- Feet are included. The unit should always remain on the feet supplied to ensure adequate air circulation.
- Lifter and scrapper included.
Synergy Grill Warranty
- A full 12 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty is supplied.
Please Note* Image shows the SG1300 with optional garnish rail and table. Garnish rail and mobile table sold separately.
|Delivery||Standard 7 to 10 Working Days|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Height (mm)||380 (530 inc. rear up stand)|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Grill Surface||1200 x 554mm|
|Power Rating||17.1 kW / 18.9 kW|
|Warranty||12 month parts and labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.