Sammic X-61 X-TRA Dishwasher
This product requires a commercial power supply
Premises must be wired specifically to support this equipment with a hardwired or commando socket fitting.
Please check loading height for this glasswasher.
Using tall glasses? Pilsner and specialist glassware have an increased height. Please check that they will fit and can be cleaned effectively.
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
This product requires special installation
Please enquire with our team regarding details of specialist power and utility connections required.
This product requires a waste connection.
This product requires a waste connection. Please make sure these fittings are available and situated within 1m of the appliance.
Do you require a water softener?
In hard water areas a water softener is strongly recommended to remove calcium, magnesium and minerals from water to prevent reduced performance and potential breakdown.
Why Buy the Sammic X-61 X-TRA Dishwasher?
The X-61 dishwasher from Sammic is constructed from the finest AISI 304 stainless steel material. It is built with a double skin throughout to significantly reduce noise pollution making it ideal for cafés, restaurants or bars.
This ware washer operates with a double rotating system where dispensing the agent is operated from the top and bottom of the unit. A constant rinse water temperature rinse system guarantees sterilisation of all ware to NSF specifications. Furthermore, it is equipped with an independent break tank and booster pump.
There are 3 different wash cycles available for the user to choose. 120"/150"/180". The unit features removable stainless steel dispersers to enhance the water distribution across the machine. This, in turn, will eliminate dead zones and potential stagnant water. The spray arms are stainless steel and are anti-blocking for effective washing power every time.
Key Features of the Sammic X-61 X-TRA Dishwasher:
- Guaranteed sterilisation to NSF specifications
- Detergent doser included
- Top and bottom wash arms
- Independent break tank
- Rinse booster pump
- Stainless steel construction
- Double skinned door
- Magnetic micro-switch and efficient seal on door
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Rounded interior corners
- Watertight electronic control panel
- Wash and rinse temperature display
- Efficient dispersers evenly distribute water
- Double filter system gives wash pump protection
- Dispersers and filters easy to remove for cleaning
- Adjustable safety thermostat
- Fast access to internal components for easy maintenance
- Includes 1 open basket, 1 plate basket and 1 small cutlery basket
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions (mm): H835 x W600 x D630
- 500 x 500mm basket
- Maximum glass height 330mm
- Cycle duration 120/150/180
- Baskets/hour 30/24/20
- 65°C wash temperature
- 90°C rinse temperature
- 12 litre boiler capacity
- 26 litre wash tank capacity
- 3.5 litre water consumption/cycle
- Power: Total loading 6.55kW single phase or 3 phase (hardwired)
- 750W/1HP pump
- 2.5kW tank
- 6kW boiler
- 70dB noise level at 1 metre
- Unpacked weight: 63kg
- Packed weight: 76kg
This unit comes with a full 24-month warranty.
Please Note: These units require installation by a qualified warewasher engineer otherwise warranty may be void.
If more additional options are required please give us a call to receive a professional hand!
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Baskets||3; 1 open, 1 plate and 1 cutlery|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.