Sammic TR-270 Light Duty Stick Blender
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Sammic TR-270 Light Duty Stick Blender?
The Sammic TR-270 Stick Blender is the perfect addition to any light duty food preparation area. Designed to achieve the perfect consistency for soups, purees, sauces, vegetables, potatoes and much more, it is capable of mixing up to 15 litres at a time with a fixed speed rotation of 9000 rpm. The 290mm length BS mixer arm is constructed of durable stainless steel making it easy to clean. Complemented by a red ergonomic handle, operation is simple and grip comfortable during use.
Key Features of the TR-270 Hand Liquidiser
- Manufactured from durable top quality materials
- NSF international certified appliance
- Stainless steel arm attachment
- Ergonomic design and comfortable grip
- Easy to operate
- Quick and simple to clean
- Fixed speed of 9000 rpm in liquid
- 82mm blade guard for safe operation
- Fixed 290mm length BS mixer arm
- 566mm total height
- Includes motor block and fixed BXS mixer arm
- 250W, 230V, 13A, single phase with standard 3 pin plug
- Noise level at 1m < 80dB
- 1.9kg weight
Sammic Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts and 12 months labour warranty is included as standard.
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Warranty Type||Parts Only Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel with red plastic handle|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only Warranty|
|Power Rating||250W, 230V, 13A|
|Warranty||24 months parts and 12 months labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A 'Parts only' warranty covers the cost of replacement for any mechanical components which fail (due to manufacturer fault) within the warranty period, causing breakdown or compromised performance.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.