Rational 311 / 311+ VarioCooking Centre Multificiency
Price On Application
This item is a made to order / bespoke piece of equipment.
Made to order or bespoke equipment (including fabrications) wishing to be returned may not be accepted by the manufacturer.
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Rational 311 / 311+ Self Cooking Centre?
"...70 kg of braised meat overnight in the VarioCooking Center Multifficiency 311 and it's always perfect...just try doing that with a bratt pan." - Source: Frima brochure
Reduce your energy costs and guarantee precision large scale cooking with the Rational 311 / 311+ VarioCooking Centre Multifficiency (formerly known as Frima). This all-in-one piece of equipment combines the most common kitchen apparatus into one compact design; you can boil, fry, roast, blanch, poach and griddle whilst saving up to 30% of operational space. With a single 150 litre capacity cooking pan you can prepare bulk quantities of dishes efficiently and with optimum results.
Boasting features such as VarioCooking Control which monitors processes for you, making amendments to cooking programs when necessary to ensure perfect results, VarioBoost heating to deliver the power and speed required to reach temperatures up to 200°C in 2.5 minutes and an AutoLift mechanism which automatically removes baskets from boiling or deep frying when the desired finish is achieved, you are ensured a versatile piece of cooking equipment that will quickly become integral to successful operations.
If you've got a large event coming up and you need to maximise productivity, this unit offers the perfect solution. The 311 / 311+ combined cooking station is capable of safe overnight operation, without supervision, producing delicious and succulent slow roasted meats or stewed dishes without interfering with typical daily use. Each unit is supplied with a 6 point core temperature probe, secured magnetically to the interior of the lid, to monitor safe food temperatures and an integrated spray arm to offer quick cleaning between uses.
Rational not only provide exceptional cooking equipment to guarantee superb results for large scale catering operations but also back this up with full technical support and a comprehensive aftercare service to guarantee you always get the most from your purchase.
For a full range of accessories or to purchase individual items from the package, please contact our sales team.
Call our sales team today to book your place at the next free Rational Cook Live Demonstration to discover for yourself how the VarioCooking Centre can revolutionise your kitchen.
Main Features of the 311 Multifficiency cooking Centre
- The Dynamic model is designed to operate at significantly lower wattage with only minimal impact on performance.
- Pressure cooking mode is optional to further increase the range of possible cooking techniques.
- Vitro Ceran option is available which consists of a single ring ceramic hob sitting above the display panel; perfect for warming pans etc.
- All main cooking functions are combined in one piece of equipment potentially saving up to 30% space in your kitchen.
- Intelligent systems monitor cooking processes for you meaning no supervision is required; ideal for slow, overnight cooking.
- Advanced technology allows the equipment to send an alert when it needs you e.g. to turn foods, deglaze or simply when the desired finish as been reached.
- Cooking processes are tailored to the size of the ingredients, the amount and the desired results.
- A la carte view for cooking individual portions.
- Temperature range: 30°C - 250°C.
- VarioCooking Control monitors the cooking processes, adapting when necessary to guarantee the desired finish.
- VarioBoost heating system maintains optimum temperature, power and speed of heat up, with 200°C achieved in approximately 2.5 minutes.
- Programming mode, has 350 memory slots for programmes or individual processes.
- Easy to use colour TFT touchscreen display with dial.
- Clear on/off switch.
- Manual and operating instructions are built in and ready to access.
- Warning indicator signals potential dangers such as hot oil etc.
- Features an AutoLift mechanism which raises and lowers baskets automatically during boiling, deep-frying or poaching.
- Designed with a VarioDose water inlet which automatically fills the cooking chamber with the desired quantities.
- Side walls are unheated to prevent foods from burning and sticking.
- Includes a magnetic 6 point core temperature probe which auto-corrects any insertion errors and is easy to store.
- Integrated water shower with variable jet strength makes thorough cleaning possible in minutes; perfect between uses to eliminate cross flavouring during repeated use.
- Features an integrated water drain to eliminate the need for a floor drain, avoiding potentially slippery floors.
- USB port allows export of HACCP data.
- Features safety temperature limiter.
- Offers a digital timer, 0-24 hours with permanent setting.
- External unit dimensions: 1100 x 1542 x 914mm (H x W x D).
- Power without Vitro Ceran: Standard - 45 kW, 80 A / Dynamic - 35 kW, 80 A, 400 V, 3 phase (hardwired).
- Power with Vitro Ceran: Standard - 47 kW, 63 A / Dynamic - 37 kW, 63 A, 400 V, 3 phase (hardwired).
- Water inlet: R3/4".
- Water outlet: DN 50mm.
- Pan edge height: 900mm.
- Weight: 251 kg.
EXAMPLES OF PERFORMANCE;
- Chips - 70 kg/hr.
- Omelette - 450 portions/hr.
- Hamburgers - 360 units/hr.
- Rice (dried) - 30 kg/batch.
- Tagliatelle (dried) - 54 kg/hr.
- Pudding - 100 litres/batch.
- Deep fry frozen fish fingers - 2700 units/hr.
- Cured pork - 70 kg.
Rational 311 / 311+ Multifficiency MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- A full 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty is included.
Looking for commercial cooking equipment that delivers the high performance and efficiency of the 311 but offers greater versatility? The VCC112+, also from Rational, offers two 14 litre cooking pans allowing a greater a variety of food to be prepared simultaneously.
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||3 Phase|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Power Rating||Standard; 45 kW (with Ceran; 47 kW)/Dynamic; 35 kW (with Ceran; 37 kW)|
|Warranty||24 month parts and labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.