KitchenAid K5 5KPM5 Planetary Mixer - J498
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the KitchenAid K5 5KPM5 Mixer?
This fantastic KitchenAid K5 commercial mixer includes an extensive range of attachments and accessories, including a 4.8 L brushed stainless steel bowl, a pouring shield, flat beater, dough hook and wire whisk. This makes it as versatile as you might need, with the ability to knead doughs, whisk eggs or stir sauces to name a few of the vast possibilities.
The 5KPM5 features a direct drive motor, meaning that very little power is lost between the power supply and the attachment, offering a great level of efficiency and making sure this mixer runs smoothly and quietly. An internal structure with an innovative design makes maintenance a breeze, and this unit comes in a sleek, white finish for a striking and attractive appearance.
Key Features of the K5 Planetary Mixer
- A 4.8 L bowl means that this KitchenAid unit has a great amount of capacity available, ensuring that whatever you’re mixing, the KitchenAid will be able to fit it
- Speed settings vary from 40 to 200 rpm meaning that this unit is more than capable of mixing any variety of product, ensuring the best possible mixing quality
- Supplied with a flat beater, dough hook, wire whip, brushed stainless steel bowl with handle and plastic bowl cover
- Innovative design makes lifting the ball out of the unit easy and provides excellent access to the bowl itself and all accessories
- Robust all metal construction means that this food mixer can stand the test of any domestic, professional, or commercial kitchen, providing a long working life and warranting investment
- Original planetary mixing action ensures all parts of the bowl are reached, preventing dough and other mixing materials becoming stuck to the sides of the bowl
- One-piece pouring shield allows the user to easily add ingredients to the mix without disturbing operation
- 10 speed settings mean that this KitchenAid unit can meet every day and commercial or professional needs, providing incredible flexibility and utility in the kitchen
- Extraordinarily quiet operation means that this KitchenAid appliance mixer can be used in as he kitchens without adding to noise levels
Running Requirements and Product Specifications
this unit includes a 4.8 L capacity with its stainless steel bowl. The power type required for this unit is 315 W 1.4 A at a voltage of 230 V. This unit has variable rpm between 40 and 200, and weighs 12 kg. This unit is supplied with a bold, flat beater, dough hook, wire whip, and plastic bowl cover. This unit includes 10 speed settings. The external dimensions of this KitchenAid appliance are 264 (W) X 411 (H) X 338 (D) mm. This unit comes in an attractive white colour.
This unit comes with a standard 12-month parts and labour warranty.
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||White Painted Metal|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Power Rating||3.15 kW, 1.4 A, 230 V|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour|
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Catering Equipment we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial catering equipment for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Catering Equipment
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial catering equipment rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial catering equipment over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial catering equipment page.
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.